August 16
Jim stayed with Paxton during his two week vacation, while mommy had to go back to work. For the past few weeks, Paxton has been rolling onto his side more and more often, so we knew that the roll from back to belly would be coming soon. On August 16, I got a text from Jim with a picture of Pax on his belly with the question "Rolled over?" Although I didn't really want it to count since I wasn't home to recognize it, we decided that that would count as his first back to belly roll. He doesn't really show much interest in repeating that and has only done it one other time. I'm pretty sure that has to deal with hating his tummy! Pretty soon our little guy will be on the move! Presley better watch out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment