September 4-8, 2009- FINALLY!!!
The day finally came to share our news! We were so excited and relieved! We headed over to my parents’ house after Jim and I got home from work. It seemed like it took forever for my mom and dad to get home! Once they were both there, we handed them a picture of Presley. He was wearing a shirt that said “Big Brother”. After that, a lot of screaming and jumping up and down happened. I know my parents have been waiting for this day for a very long time J We went out to dinner to celebrate and had a great time! We headed to Vermilion the morning of the 5th to visit Jim’s parents. After we made sure that his mom and dad were both in the same room, I put the shirt on Presley and had him run down the stairs. After a few minutes to process the shirt, Jim’s mom turned to me and asked “Are you trying to tell us something?” When we confirmed that we were, there was some more screaming and jumping up and down! We shared our good news with Jim’s brother on Sunday and with my brother and Arica on Monday. Overall, Jim and I had a blast telling everyone and it is so great to be able to talk about it!!
The day finally came to share our news! We were so excited and relieved! We headed over to my parents’ house after Jim and I got home from work. It seemed like it took forever for my mom and dad to get home! Once they were both there, we handed them a picture of Presley. He was wearing a shirt that said “Big Brother”. After that, a lot of screaming and jumping up and down happened. I know my parents have been waiting for this day for a very long time J We went out to dinner to celebrate and had a great time! We headed to Vermilion the morning of the 5th to visit Jim’s parents. After we made sure that his mom and dad were both in the same room, I put the shirt on Presley and had him run down the stairs. After a few minutes to process the shirt, Jim’s mom turned to me and asked “Are you trying to tell us something?” When we confirmed that we were, there was some more screaming and jumping up and down! We shared our good news with Jim’s brother on Sunday and with my brother and Arica on Monday. Overall, Jim and I had a blast telling everyone and it is so great to be able to talk about it!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! So excited, and I can just picture your mom and dad's reactions...they're going to be grandparents!! :)
I'm sure telling your parents was the best feeling EVER!!! :D
ReplyDelete