August 14, 2009- Aunt Danielle and Uncle Kevin’s wedding
Unknown to everyone, besides myself and Jim, baby bean was in his/her aunt Danielle and uncle Kevin’s wedding today. I was very stressed out about keeping the secret through this weekend, but it was just too early to spread the news. I knew that cocktails would be flowing and how the heck was I supposed to give a speech and toast the new couple with champagne? It took a little practice (and a willing hubby who drank my drinks and his) to get the hang of pretending to sip my champagne, beer, etc. The wedding was beautiful, amazing, emotional…everything I imagined it would be. I can’t wait to tell bean someday that he was in Danielle and Kevin’s wedding with me. How special!
Unknown to everyone, besides myself and Jim, baby bean was in his/her aunt Danielle and uncle Kevin’s wedding today. I was very stressed out about keeping the secret through this weekend, but it was just too early to spread the news. I knew that cocktails would be flowing and how the heck was I supposed to give a speech and toast the new couple with champagne? It took a little practice (and a willing hubby who drank my drinks and his) to get the hang of pretending to sip my champagne, beer, etc. The wedding was beautiful, amazing, emotional…everything I imagined it would be. I can’t wait to tell bean someday that he was in Danielle and Kevin’s wedding with me. How special!
No comments:
Post a Comment