Paxton has been taking naps in his crib in order to ease the transition into sleeping in the crib at night. He has done pretty well and will probably make the big transition next week. I think Jim and I will both sleep better once he's in his own room because we constantly are waking up thinking he's in bed with us! Doesn't make for a very good night of sleep!
Friday, May 7, 2010
Working on that routine
Paxton has fallen into a pretty consistent routine at night (knock on wood). Jim and I take him upstairs with us around 10 and spend some cuddle time with him in bed. We feed him around 10:45ish and put him down in his cradle (wrapped tight in a swaddle blanket, which he loves!). He usually wakes up between 2:30 and 3:30 for a feeding and then again around 7ish. He will then go back to sleep until I wake him up around 10:30 or 11. It is wonderful because it gives mommy a chance to get a shower and pick out his outfit for the day before waking him up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment