Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bible School

Our big boy went to Bible school last week!  It was at our church in Perrysburg.  The first morning was rough and involved a lot of tears.  The teacher had to peel him off of me.  When I went to pick him up, he was all smiles and talking about how much fun he had!  The next morning, when I dropped him off, he took the teacher's hand, asked for a kiss, and walked right in the door.  Made mommy tear up a little bit.  He's getting so big!  The rest of the week went fine as well, with just requests for kisses and hugs before going to join his class.  Turns out that one of his little friends from daycare was also attending Bible school, which I think was a huge help! She was the first one he looked for each morning.

Our little man is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment