Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Two week appointments!

I had my first two week appointment today! I can't believe I'm already at this point in my pregnancy! Bean will be here before we know it. Everything continues to be going well. Blood pressure and weight continue to look good. Got to hear the heartbeat again, which sounded nice and strong. Bean made sure to kick the doppler when the doctor was listening to the heartbeat! The doctor took one look at my belly, pointed up to my ribs, and said "this looks like a butt"....how in the world she knew that before she even touched my belly, I'll never know! I don't think my belly looks lopsided or anything haha. Baby continues to be head down, with butt under my sternum and legs to my left. Continues to be in my ribs and continues to be uncomfortable. My next appointment is March 10th! Then I'll start going every week (wow!).

I'm continuing to feel a ton of movement from Bean. Kicks have been replaced with movements and limbs sticking out. Bean must be running out of room! It's interesting to try to guess which part is sticking out.

Jim and I had our maternity pics taken last week by the fabulous Noelle Shumer of Remembering the Day Photography. She photographed Mike and Arica's wedding and did such a wonderful job...I am incredibly antsy to see our pictures! She said it would probably be about two weeks before she posts them online. I will be sure to pass along the link when I get it.

My first shower is on Saturday. Most of it is a mystery and being kept hush hush, which I love :) I am so lucky to have three amazing friends planning it (Danielle, Karen, and Jen)! I just know it will be wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment