<-- You can check out pics in the baby shower photo album to the left.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Baby shower #1
Bean and I had our first baby shower on Saturday, February 27th. It was thrown by my three amazing friends Danielle, Karen, and Jen. The afternoon had a cupcake theme and included giant cupcakes, along with yummy cupcakes to take home as favors. The food was super yummy as well and included wraps, veggies, fruit, jelly beans, M&Ms, pretzels w/ Rolos, etc. I (and Bean) was a big fan of the punch! We played three different games, including the "dirty diaper" game (guessing which melted candy bar was in each dirty diaper), a word scramble, and a memory game. After that, Bean and I worked on opening the very overwhelming amount of presents. We are so blessed to be so loved! Everyone was very generous and we got the cutest stuff!! Overall, the day was absolutely perfect and we had a wonderful time. It was great to see everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment