In the past few days, I have been able to feel bean moving around!! At first, I wasn't sure what I was feeling, but after feeling it pretty consistently for the past few days, I know that's what it is! Last night, he/she was moving all over the place! It is such a weird feeling. For now, it feels like a pang/twitch of a muscle and it tickles! I can't wait to start feeling the kicking and punching of the little munchkin and for Jim to be able to feel it too!
Our 20 week ultrasound is scheduled for November 23rd. This is the "big" ultrasound, where we could find out what we're having...but we're not. Can't wait to see our little guy/gal again :)
Jim and I have officially settled on names (woo!). We won't be keeping them a secret, but we're not telling people just yet. Maybe for your Christmas present!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment