We had our 20 week ultrasound today. This was the "big" one, where we could find out the gender, but we didn't. Our little acrobat baby was standing on his/her head during most of the ultrasound and did not feel like moving, no matter how much the ultrasound lady played with my belly. We even got to see a baby yawn on screen! It was absolutely amazing. She measured his head, torso, leg (femur), and heart. We got to see all four chambers pumping away! Wow! Bean has got some long legs and some adorable little hands and feet. Basically everything is looking good and measuring right on target. The baby's heartbeat was 162. I still have a strong feeling that I'm baking a little girl! I guess we'll have to wait and see!
Standing on his/her head!
Profile pic
Baby yawn

Baby feet!

Baby's heartbeat! 162 beats per minute

No comments:
Post a Comment