Tuesday, December 22, 2009

24 weeks

I had my 24 week doctor's appointment yesterday.  Everything is going well and we're right on target!  Weight is good, blood pressure is good, and I'm measuring right where I should be!  Nothing else too exciting going on with us.  Little bean is starting to kick harder and harder and higher and higher.  I can now feel movements above my belly button!  

*gets on soapbox* Never (NEVER) comment on how large a woman's belly is.  Stick to something like "Awww, you're so cute!" or "I just love your belly!"  Something very neutral and something my amazing coworkers are so good at doing :)  Even a "Where are you hiding that baby?" or "You are so small!" are acceptable when coming from certain people.  Comments such as "Are you sure you're not having twins?".... COMPLETELY AVOID.  Seriously.  I had someone ask me that the other day...and two days later got "You're so tiny!" from other people.  People need to make up their minds haha.

Bean and I are very excited for Christmas.  We're spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family before heading to Galion, followed by V-town.  One of my good friends is getting married on NYE, so that's something exciting to look forward to!

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment